Winners to be Honored at SEA’s 2017 Presidential Rank Awards Leadership Summit
Join us at the Mayflower Hotel in Washington, D.C. on December 7th, 2017 as we host the Presidential Rank Awards Leadership Summit. This year’s Summit will provide exceptional educational, mentoring, and networking opportunities for current and aspiring SES members and senior leaders.
The Summit will feature educational tracks that address the three most pressing areas of concern for Federal career senior leaders including:
- Leadership Pipeline
- Executive Readiness
- Transformational Leadership
FEHB Plans and Medicare Premium Reimbursement Listing - 2018 October 10, 2017
• Aetna Direct, members can request reimbursement for Medicare premiums that will be reduced from the medical fund amount.
• Aetna HealthFund HDHP - reimburse Medicare premiums using HRA funds.
• Aetna Health of Utah HDHP - reimburse Medicare premiums using HRA funds.
• BlueCross Blue Shield PPO- Basic Option – Limited HRA is provided to any member enrolled in Medicare Part A and Part B; reimbursement is to be used exclusively to pay Medicare Part B premiums - $600 annually. (New )
2017 Federal Benefits Open Season for Health Benefits, Dental and Vision Insurance and Flexible Spending Accounts
• Open Season for health benefits, dental and vision insurance, and flexible spending accounts will be held from November 13 through December 11, 2017.
• The annual Open Season gives Federal employees and retirees the opportunity to review their plan choices and make changes. It also allows eligible Federal employees to enroll for coverage.
You Are Invited to a Conference Call.
Confirmation Number: 45919211
Host: John Murphy of Pasta & Murphy
Meeting Title: Plan for the future — Maximizing your Social Security
Meeting Date: December 14, 2017 from 3:30 PM - 4:15 PM EST