You've probably noticed that we're overhauling this site. Please bear with us as we adopt the latest in web standards in order to better serve SEA members everywhere. If you have questions or feedback in the meantime, please shoot us an email. Note Our membership signup is now back online! Of course, you can always download a hardcopy form and send it in to us. Thanks for your patience!
Although our members represent 25 percent of the career SES corps, SES retirements and downsizing have shrunk the universe of career executives. SEA can maintain the same level of representation and accomplishment only if more of the executives who remain become dues-paying members. Dues constitute the largest portion of SEA's income and provide the resources needed to prepare testimony, distribute the fact sheets to Congress, inform the media, work with the administration and more.
In this section, you'll find:
- If you are eligible for SEA membership
- What benefits you'll receive as a member of SEA
- How SEA member dues compare to other organizations
- How to apply for an SEA membership
- How to quickly refer a colleague using a simple online form