Archived Member Alerts
SEA regularly sends out Member Alerts via email on a range of topice, including: Commentary and analysis of the latest policy changes in the federal government and how they uniquely affect Senior Executives, events and training opportunities for SES, and the latest news and happenings inside the Senior Executives Association.
Missed a Member Alert, or want to read one again? Look below for an archived version.
- 9/18: CoC Kickoff Meetings
- 9/15: Events for Federal Leaders
- 9/15: Job Openings
- 8/30: Help FEEA Respond to Feds in Need
- 8/18: Serve as a Board Member
- 6/20: 120 Day Rule, Your RIghts and Obligations
- 5/26: SEA Reacts to President's FY18 Budget
- 5/10: SEA President & Senator Heidi Heitkamp Discuss Improving Federal Civil Service
- 5/17: SEA Sends Letter Opposing Senate VA Accountability Bill
- 5/03: Communities of Change Launch