Members Only Content
Welcome to the SEA Members Only Page!
As an SEA member, you have access to a variety of member services. This portal allows you to find information about various member services and discounts, stay connected to your fellow members, engage on critical policy discussions, and make use of a variety of career resources.
For any membership questions, please contact Vicky Zorrilla at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Highlight of the Month
The Council of the Inspectors General on Integrity and Efficiency released a new report on Top Management and Performance Challenges Facing Multiple Federal Agencies (2018)
- Webinars – Access past webinars and slide decks on a variety of topics.
- ACTION Newsletters
- Member Alerts
Ask the Expert
Ask your question now >
Read Ask the Expert Archives (Coming Soon)
- Job & Detail Board - For SEA Members Only, these opportunities are advertised in ACTION and member alerts.
- USA Jobs and Open Opportunities
- Coaching - SEA and its partners offer 1:1 coaching and peer to peer coaching.
- Mentoring - SEA offers flash mentoring and can connect members to longer-term mentoring opportunities. SEA also partners with Young Government Leaders (YGL) for Project Next Generation, a program connecting experienced mentors with rising leader protégés. Flash mentoring sessions will be advertised via Member Alerts.
- Networking – Whether you have someone specific in mind, or just want to connect with others in your same industry or role, send us a request and we will do our best to facilitate.
Member Discounts & Services
- Professional Liability Insurance | FEDS Protection
- Financial Planning | Pasta & Murphy | Variplan
- Retirement Planning
- Legal Services | Shaw Bransford & Roth
- Career Coaching Services | Experience Matters
- Auto Insurance | GEICO
- Car Rentals | AVIS
- Hotel Rentals | Hotel Storm
- Set up a networking event
- Help at the Presidential Rank Awards Summit
- “Host” a Speaker series
SEA Membership – Stay Relevant. Stay Connected.