The Senior Executives Association has established a Corporate Advisory Council of private sector companies that wish to support a federal career executive corps of excellence. As a member of the Council, a company is able to:
- Meet and interact with senior executives in every federal agency.
- Initiate selected communications with more than 30 percent of all active Senior Executive Service (SES) personnel by email and regular mail.
- Work with SEA to create special forums to share ideas with senior executives in the federal government.
- Participate in events such as SEA PDL's State Department awards banquet honoring Presidential Distinguished Rank Executives and occasional forums.
- Gain valuable knowledge and insight on current issues and challenges in the federal government.
For more information about joining the Corporate Advisory Board, please contact Jason A. Briefel, Executive Director, at 202.971.3300 or by email.
Current Corporate Advisory Council members
SEA's current corporate council members are:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Association
- Brookfield Global Relocation Services
- Long Term Care Partners