Resources for Members Logged In
SEA members logged-into the website have access to various additional resources, including the following:
- Slides from previous SEA webinars, including "Financial Intelligence," "Medicare Part B: Do You Need It?", and "Finding the Best Fit for Life After Government."
- Full archive of "Ask Bert" and "Ask Tim" columns.
- Digital editions of SEA's ACTION newsletter from 2005 onward.
- Developmental Assignment request form.
- Information on "Flash Mentoring."
- Health resources for pre-retirement and overseas travel.
- Information on how to take advantage of your SEA Executive Coaching member benefit.
- SEA feedback form for members.
- Information on how to take advantage of your SEA legal assistance member benefit.
- Professional Liability Insurance information and advice.
If you do not know your log-in credentials for SEA’s website, please contact SEA’s Membership Director, Vicky Zorrila, at 202.971.3300.