Membership in the Senior Executives Association provides you with a host of benefits and access to numerous professional services, including: advocacy, free services and discounts, news and information, and professional development.
|Benefits for New or Aspiring SES|
|| Benefits for Retirement Planning|
|| Resources for Members Logged In|
- Active, professional representation in Congress and with the Administration about matters that directly affect your career and profession.
- A full-time professional staff, including former career federal executives, working on your behalf and serving membership needs.
Free Services and Discounts
Through Pasta and Murphy, a financial advisory practice of Ameriprise Financial, SEA members will now be eligible for several offers.
Exclusive Hotel Savings
Unlock exclusive discounts through our new travel partnership with HotelStorm to give you savings on hotels of up to 55% off other travel sites.
Members receive a one-hour complimentary consulation ($250 value) from Variplan, LLC.
Free Avis Preferred membership for both personal and government travel, special coupons for upgrades and dollars off upcoming rentals, and discounts off daily, weekly, and weekend rental rates.
One complimentary executive coaching session from Experience Matters.
Two free 30-minute legal consultations annually and a 5% reduction in hourly rates with the law firm of Shaw Bransford & Roth P.C.
A free one-year subscription to Federal Times. If you have not yet subscribed, call SEA Membership at 202.971.3300
Get substantial savings on auto insurance from GEICO and access to GEICO Preferred for special processing of auto, homeowner's, renter's and umbrella insurance policies.
Get Discounts at the SES Store on official Senior Executive Service memorabilia, including: flags, pens, padfolios, cufflinks and lapel pins.
News and Information
Published monthly, this e-newsletter contains information on legislative, administrative and judicial issues affecting federal executives. It also features SEA and SEA PDL activities, as well as member news and events.
Stay on top of the latest information regarding the Senior Executive Service and SEA through Member Alerts sent via e-mail.
- Assistance in helping you locate and secure developmental assignments or job rotations as part of SES continual learning opportunities, SES candidate development programs, or similar reasons.
- Information and networking opportunities during frequent webinar events (with call-in capability) on a variety of topics of interest to members.
- Access to SEA's Flash Mentoring Program where GS-14/15 members can be connected with active or retired SES members for a one-time, one-hour meeting to learn and seek guidance from a more experienced person who can pass on relevant knowledge and experience.
- Opportunities to network with your peers in federal career leadership positions and others in government and the private sector.
Resources for Members Logged-Into SEA's Website
- Developmental Assignment request form.
- Information on "Flash Mentoring."
- Health resources for pre-retirement and overseas travel.
- SEA feedback form for members.
- Professional Liability Insurance information and advice.