Grant Thornton and Potomac Forum are offering an exciting workshop on Risk Management and Leveraging Data as a Strategic Asset in Government. Click on the Register Now! button above for details on registering.
The focus of this workshop will be on innovative methods to meet agency requirements such as administration of programs, operational improvements, and compliance goals through the use of data analytics, data quality plans, and cybersecurity.
What You Will Learn:
· Practical Information from Practitioners – Not Theory
· Presentations by experts with extensive, practical experience
· Information which will help you continue to implement the updated requirements of OMB Circular A-123, and the Fraud Reduction and Data Analytics Act
· How agencies are taking data they already collect and making it work for them
Why You Should Attend:
This forum will provide learning opportunities on a variety of topics, including:
· How agencies are using data and analytics to improve Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) and add value
· The benefits and attributes of good data quality plans as required in A-123, Appendix A
· Tools to visualize data in managing fraud risk
· How agencies are approaching the Cross Agency Priority Goal around data, accountability and transparency
· Considerations when implementing new technologies like robotic process automation for internal controls
This workshop is designed for the front-line practitioner, manager, or executive who is responsible for sustaining an effective internal controls and risk management program and who is interested in learning more about how other agencies are utilizing their data and data analytics, to help them more efficiently and effectively manage their internal controls and risk management programs.
To Register, Click Here.