Registration Open: SES Onboarding Forum
Registration is open for the third government-wide SES Onboarding Forum to be held on March 29, 2017.
SES Onboarding Forums accelerate success of new senior executives in their first two years of executive service and help the them to “hit the ground running” in completing the transition into their enterprise leadership role.
Registration is open for the third government-wide Senior Executive Service (SES) Onboarding Forum.
- Theme:Inspiring and Engaging a High-Performing 21st Century Workforce
- When:Wednesday, March 29, 2017 from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. (was previously Friday, December 9, 2016).
- Where: Partnership for Public Service, 1100 New York AvenueNW, Suite 200 East, Washington DC.
- To Register: Click here to read the letter of invitation, details about the Forum, and to register.
- How you may benefit:Inspiring and Engaging a High-Performing 21st Century Workforce is a forum designed to help new Senior Executives lead their most critical resource – people – with an enterprise mindset and toolkit suited to leveraging talent strategies in service to the American people.
The SES Onboarding Forum, as a component of FEI’s Senior Executive Development Portfolio, SES Leading EDGE, provides development activities as required by the President’s December 2015 Executive Order -- Strengthening the Senior Executive Service. It also affords unique opportunities to network with fellow senior executive colleagues from across government.
Please direct any general questions to SES-Leading-EDGE@opm.gov or call (434) 980-6278.
To return to the newsletter page, click here.